RADx Tech DIVE - POCTRN
Helping underrepresented innovators move their healthtech solutions toward commercialization.
The RADx® Tech DIVE fellowship program provides innovators from populations historically underrepresented in biotech research the support and skills they need to commercialize their technologies.
This unique 28-week online course, taught by experienced healthtech mentors and industry experts, builds upon the lessons learned in RADx Tech by exploring project maturity, addressing key risks, learning how to secure funding and so much more.
This comprehensive course features interactive webinars based on core deliverables as defined in CIMIT’s Guidance and Impact Tracking System (GAITS) and expert facilitated feedback sessions, alternating every other week over the course of 28-weeks, followed by a work package development session. The program will culminate in a final plenary session with four fellows, and their teams, winning a prize up to $7,500 to support future endeavors.
By the end of the program, all fellows will have a clearer picture of their project's maturity, key risks to address, and actionable next steps toward securing funding. In addition, all fellows that complete the course will receive a certificate of completion and recognition from NIBIB.
The course will cover developing business models, interacting with stakeholders, the patient journey, IP, regulatory, reimbursement, pitching, funding, networking, and more topics relevant to a successful healthtech commercialization journey.
- Mentorship: Learn directly from experienced healthtech mentors and industry experts.
- GAITS: Access to CIMIT’s web-based Guidance and Impact Tracking System to help de-risk and accelerate healthcare innovations.
- Networking: Share insights, get feedback, and learn collaboratively with other teams.
- Recognition: Receive a certificate and completion from NIBIB.
- Prizes: Up to $7,500 for four fellows.
- Applications Open: January 11, 2023
- Applications Close: March 30, 2023
- Selections Made/Fellows Notified: April 2023
- Course Begins: May 2, 2023
- Course Plenary Conclusion: December 5, 2023
Who should Apply?
- Clinical or Technical leads from populations historically underrepresented in biotech research with an innovative healthtech project.
- Applicants must have pursued or be pursuing an advanced degree in a technical or medical field.
- Projects should fall within the NIBIB mission and integrate engineering and physical sciences with the life sciences to advance basic research and medical care.
How to Apply
Please submit your application via our online application form before March 16, 2023, 11:59PM ET.
Do you have a disability that prevents you from submitting the application? Please email us or call CIMIT at 617-643-3800.